- Application for admission in a course should be made only in the prescribed form, which will be sent along with the prospectus.
- Application form properly filled should be sent only
to the Admission Office or handed over in person along
(1) a Photocopy of the mark sheet of qualifying examination attested by a Gazetted Officer
(2) Prescribed Registration Fee. Registration Fee can be paid in cash at the Admission Office or by DD in favour of the respective institution.
- All students including Foreign Nationals and NRIs seeking admission to any course should attach a photocopy of the mark sheet of qualifying examination and proof of age, duly attested, along with the Application. The candidate should produce authentic Certificate indicating the corresponding marks for each grade in the mark sheet.
- Applications, which are incomplete or not accompanied by the prescribed documents and Registration fee, are liable to be rejected.
- The Scrutiny Committee will process the Applications and provisionally select the students after interview, if necessary, on merit. Applicants from distant places may be selected on the basis of merit without interview.
- If any candidate is found to have secured admission by fraudulent methods like presentation of forged certificates, documents, marksheets, cheques, bank drafts etc., he/she will be dismissed from the college at any time during the course and will forfeit the fees paid already.
- Admission notices will be sent to the selected candidates intimating the dates on which they should report at the Admission Office with the following Original Certificates and remit the prescribed fees in full
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination and Pass Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- 4 recent Passport size colour photographs
- Any other document required
- It is mandatory for a candidate to undergo an entrance examination conducted by University / Institutions before seeking admission in any of the courses of Dewan V.S. Group of Institutions.
- All the admissions are provisional and subject to
enrole by the university.
After scrutiny of the documents and payment of fees in full, candidates will be issued 'Letter of Admission' and they should report to the Principal of respective colleges for joining the course. Students, who have opted for Hostel accommodation, will essentially report to the Hostel Manager within the College Campus for the allotment of rooms.
Candidates who wish to have hostel accommodation should
intimate the Admission Officer at the time of Provisional
Admission, failing which hostel accommodation is not guaranteed.
The hostel fee is different for the different Hostels and may be changed yearly and if required during the session also.
- The College provides Transport Facilities to the students for arrival & departure from the campus. Students interested in availing this facility should inform the Admission Officer at the time of provisional admission and should pay the prescribed dues.
- The rules of admission are framed according to the guidelines
of the AICTE / University /UPTU etc. The students are required
to comply with these rules laid down from time to time
by the authorities.
Any decision by the University or Govt will be considered valid and mandatory.
- For further details please Contact Dewan Group of Institutions
or fill out the DIMS online course information request.
Celebration of Republic Day 2013